DETENTION CENTER INFORMATION
Effective October 03, 2011, all incoming and outgoing mail to inmates, with the exception of
legal mail, must be in pre-stamped or metered postcard form. This change is being implemented to ensure the
safety and security of jail facilities, inmates and staff. Please click and read the Mail Policy Link below for more details:MAIL POLICY
DENIAL OF INMATE VISIT
DETENTION CENTER MAY DENY A VISIT IF:
1. Visitor does not appear on the inmate's approved
2. Visitor is a former inmate and is not a family
member of the inmate they want to visit.
3. Visitor is disruptive or dangerous, including
attempting to introduce contraband into the facility.
4. Visitor has a recent history of disruptive behavior
at the facility.
5. Visitor appears to be under the influence of
6. Visitor refuses to show identification.
7. Inmate refuses the visit.
8. Visitor is inappropriately dressed.
Any such denial will be documented by the detention
center with the filing of an incident report and a notation in the daily activity
log. A copy will be placed in the inmate's permanent file.