Visitors who are inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to visit. Inappropriate clothing shall include, but not be limited to:
- Dresses or tops with thin straps that expose shoulders chest or back area in any manner
- Sleeveless dresses or shirts. No tank tops of any kind.
- Tube tops or halters of any type
- Any type of clothing which reveals the stomach or midriff area
- Any type of clothing made of sheer or transparent material
- Shorts more than two inches above the knees
- Dresses, skirts, or similar garments that are more than two inches above the knee
- Male visitors will be required to wear shirts. Tank tops will not be permitted nor will see-through tops made of net or mesh webbing; shorts more than two inches above the knee.
- Shoes are required at all times.
- Females are required to wear foundation type garments such as bras, panties, and slips.
- Any other type of clothing that is suggestive or revealing in any way shall be prohibited.
- No jackets, coats, etc., will be permitted to be draped across the laps of inmates and/or visitors. Such items must be in use or folded neatly and put away during the visit.
Absolutely no food or drink will be allowed in the lobby or visitation area. Visitors will not be allowed to take anything into the visitation area.