Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. Please complete this application in order to apply for a position for the Glynn County Sheriff's Office. Attach resume and additional information in application if needed.
2. You will not be considered for employment if any of the following exist:
- Conviction in any court for any drug related or felony offense
- Pending any criminal action in any court
- Presently under investigation for any criminal offense by this or any other law enforcement or criminal justice agency
- Less than 18 years of age
- You are not eligible to work in the United States
3. If contact for a follow-up interview a copy of the following documents will be need to be provided. Your application will be subject to a comprehensive background investigation at this time.
- Recent Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- DD-214 (if applicable)
- High School Diploma or State Issued GED
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
***If hired, an official high school transcript or official copy of GED test
scores may be required before beginning employment.***
4. If you have any questions regarding the application, contact the Glynn County Sheriff Office at 912-554-7600.
List the names of your present or previous employers from at least the last 15 years in chronological order with present or last employer listed first. Include full-time, part-time, seasonal, military service, and public safety employment if applicable. Be sure to account for all periods of time, including any period of unemployment. If self-employed, give company name and supply business references. DO NOT ANSWER “SEE
RESUME.” Fill out this form completely. If no prior employment history, please mark N/A. Incomplete or illegible applications will be rejected. Attach additional pages if necessary.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field